One In Six Oregon Workers Face Big Challenges From Irregular Scheduling
- 1 in 6 Oregon workers had less than 24 hour notice of their shifts.
- 44% of respondents have worked back to back shifts, such as closing one day and opening the next day.
- 73% (499) are expected to have open availability to work to obtain more hours or a better schedule.
- 73% percent of our respondents were notified of their work schedule fourteen or fewer days in advance.
- Nearly three-quarters of respondents’ work schedules were subject to change after they were posted.